Sunday, June 24, 2012

Not Easy at a Music Festival

I'm at a musical festival this weekend in Minnesota and having a blast!! As you can see in the picture, however, this concert doesn't allow outside food. As I read this I came to the realization that this isn't going to be easy and I will need to work with whatever they have available. I am a big believer in honoring my body when it comes to honoring my commitments and although I've been eating healthy I haven't been able to go completely raw. I am ok with this and recommitting to starting strong again on Monday and not beat myself up.

I thought long and hard about weather to admit I am out of integrity with my commitment knowing people are following my blog but I am human and will honor my body at the all day festivals and feel it is also important to share my break downs. You can count on me being straight about my experiences on this blog.

Published with Blogger-droid v2.0.6

2 comments:

  1. That must have been hard.

    So - Day 2 of my 80% raw (fusion) challenge. Green smoothies are the bomb.

    ReplyDelete