Monday, July 9, 2012

Vegan Pizza Birthday!!



Yesterday was Shannon's Birthday. With all the support she has given me over the last two weeks, also taking on the diet, I wanted to take her out to dinner at a restaurant I found online, Ozona Pizza of Palm Harbor. I initially was going to take her to a raw restaurant but when I stumbled upon this place I had to take her here. They have a very unique pizza that is Vegan and 100% gluten free(Yes, it is cooked). We had it with tomatoes, black olives, onions and eggplant. It was out of this world delicious!! I never thought I could have a pizza that was actually good for me and I would actually like it just as much. After we finished dinner we were introduced to an Ice Cream that is soy based and it rocked! I made friends with the owner. Thank you again Amanda for what you do and the amazing experience we had!!!!

Update: I wanted to share Ozona Pizza's website address. ozonapizza.com

No comments:

Post a Comment